The Sound Image Blog

The Sound Image Blog

Client feedback for Sound Image

Client feedback for Sound Image

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Special Birthday Celebration - 13th April 2016



Dear Gary 

I was absolutely delighted with the wonderful music you played at my home last Wednesday. 

Thank you so much! 

I do not know if Desmond mentioned to you that my father was the Director of Music for the SA Army Band in the 1940's and 1950's. We lived in Voortrekkerhoogte (Roberts Heights) at that time ... 

My Mum was a music teacher (Cello) so of course we children learnt to play instruments as well - a long time ago I played the piano, flute and sometimes attempted the organ at church for Sunday School! 

I mention all this so you will know that we were really able to appreciate what artistes you and Willie are. 

Thank you again. 

Brenda

... and and a few more kind words :

Hi Gary 

Thank you for a great event! 

My Mum was completely overjoyed with the music, and I know that your music raised the tone, (no pun intended) of an already fantastic event. 

Thanks to both you and Willie for the years that you have taken to perfect your art. 

Best 

Desmond

No comments: